PureIntegration is seeking a Product Manager, this need is for a Product Manager for a customer facing digital experience. Experience with a digital product, for an online self service system
to get help.
Dedicated member of the Scrum Team who represents the users and business, and ensures deliveries align with their requirements by demonstrating working software at the end of each sprint cycle while collaborating with other product owners, product managers, operations leadership and agile team members. Responsibilities and qualifications include:Type of Role :
Fulltime Contract W2 HourlyLocation
: 100% Remote untill September, then possibly onsite in PhiladelphiaWork Authorization:
We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. No C2C Relationships.
- Partner closely with business, technology, and architecture stakeholders to bring the business and architectural vision to life, delivering features in a lean, iterative, and nimble way
- Drive the story elaboration process for your team, ensuring at least 2 sprints worth of ready stories
- Define Acceptance Criteria for team stories
- Prioritize the team backlog to best achieve goals and outcomes
- Ensure that the teams User Story backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, showing what the team will work on next
- Accept user stories completed by team throughout the sprint on behalf of customers based on acceptance criteria
- Ensure the team understands items in the team backlog to the level needed
- Regularly attend and actively participate Scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Take feedback from demos back to teams and work to incorporate into backlog and upcoming iterations
- Collaborate with Product Managers and other Product Owners to define and coordinate feature development across other teams, where necessary
- Experience functioning as the PO for Scrum Teams (solely as PO, not hybrid)
- Experience writing and refining user stories for software teams
- Experience with Agile tools such as Rally, Jira, etc.
100% remote until July then onsite in PhiladelphiaRequirements:
Product Manager for a customer facing digital experience. This is not a product manager for a material product. This is a digital product, for an online self service system
to get help.
- 5+ years digital product management or related experience
- Telecom or customer facing media and services business experience highly preferred
- knowledge of business, management and marketing principles and practices
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- proficient in relevant software applications, including Microsoft Office and Rally
- This particular role is more general, - Product Manager for the customer's self service digital experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.