Role: Product Manager (Engineering Background)
Duration: 6 months
Location: San Jose, CA
The candidate must be able to communicate with the executives to collect the requirements, break it down from a PowerPoint or whiteboard to individual Jira tickets, and manage the development through Architecture /design/development/bug fixing.
The role is to take full ownership of product development from the collection of requirements to delivery.
Looking for an engineer who has become a product manager.
- Leading and developing direct reports; providing guidance, consultation, and opportunities towards improving their professional skill set; ability to lead and influence direct reports remotely
- Ability to recognize the importance of task items and be able to prioritize them.
- react native, python, AWS, SQL
- Working experience with Agile methodologies Jira ticketing
- Some experience in health care, familiarity with SOC2 HIPPA
- Experience with hardware is also a big plus
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization and across sales and engineering
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage a large, diverse set of to-do’s –vigorously prioritize, stay on top of multiple work streams, monitor progress, hold owners accountable
- Communication style motivated by brevity and purposeful outcomes with experience interfacing with executives
- Day-to-day presence in San Jose while managing a development team in India. Flexible working hours