One of the largest sportswear retailers, headquartered in Beaverton, OR, is looking for a Technical Product Manager
***If you are interested in applying for this position, please reach out to Tyler Ingram
*** Data Governance Product Manager
Enterprise Data and Analytics is looking for a skilled Technical Product Manager to support operations and enhancements of our Data Compliance Utility System. This platform is a crucial component of the organization's consumer Data Governance standards and policies.
In this role, you'd collaborate with Marketing, Engineering and Business teams on daily basis to ensure smooth operations and Data Governance adherence. You'd create and manage backlog to strengthen platform capabilities and reduce operational overhead. You'd also build confidence in data assets and capabilities, and promote adoption of data driven decision making practices to guide business leaders. This is execution focused role with emphasis on platform operations, incident management, release planning, delivery, and unblocking dependencies with other teams during development, scrum ceremonies.
• Experience managing Data Applications/Platform development and operations. Consumer or Marketing platform management experience would be big plus.
• Experience with Open source and Cloud (AWS) technologies. Experience with delivering large scale enterprise applications using big data open source solutions such as Hadoop, Snowflake, HBase, Spark, Kafka, APIs, Microservices, Splunk, Tableau and Elastic Search etc.
• Ability to collaborate with large diverse user and stakeholder groups.
• Ability to collaborate with sponsors, business partners, architects, engineers, program managers and other to build consensus, set attainable targets and deliver successful outcomes.
• Maintain transparency and clear communication with all involved parties
• Ability to manage incidents and backlog of shared resources What we're looking for:
5+ years of experience as a Technical Product Manager, focused within Digital Analytics
(clicks, views, purchases, etc.), Data Governance and Data Strategy
2+ years of experience working with Adobe Analytics
Prior utilization of 3rd party Paid Media tools
(paid media refers to any content placed outside of your own real estate that you pay for, like PPC ads, display ads and search ads)
Understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
advertising and marketing
Understanding of Data Lifecycle Management
Understanding of Data Handling Standards
(CCPA, GDPR, etc.)
Quick learned who is able to deep dive and understand new technologies Education/Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on Product management experience
- Required - Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.; Master's Degree Preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or