Foundational Services (FS)
organization is looking for a Product Manager in our Account Product Line that embraces working in a fast paced agile software development environment.
The Product Manager is responsible for managing the flow of demand within the team, leading story mapping sessions, collaborating with team members on human centered design, and guiding the product features through from idea through design and development to launch and support.
FS is responsible for developing, managing, and maintaining common APIs and services that are deployed to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF). These APIs Services are leveraged by both internal and external customers. The APIs Services are the backbone of integration with our customers including the vehicle, FordPass, mobile, and 3rd parties to provide a common uniform experience to our backend services. The APIs within the Account Product Line include Identity and Access Management, User Profile, and Account Management. FS is responsible for these services from inception, development, and support. Product Managers will collaborate directly and continuously with software engineers, product designers, and product owner as part of a balanced team. Position Duties
- Lead team of software engineers to deliver features, microservices, and APIs for Foundational Services
- Collaborate with global team to deliver value for client programs
- Create product roadmap, story mapping, define user stories and manage backlog in Jira Manage key performance indicators and non functional requirements
- Coordinate with other product teams on integrations, testing, and deployments
- Manage and adhere to extreme agile delivery in a balanced team model
- Deliver DevOps and Operational Resiliency opportunities to benefit all Foundational Services teams
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or