Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager for our team developing custom applications. The Product Manager assess the customer need, creates a product strategy, defines the roadmap for the product, monitors its development and delivery, and communicates with internal and external stakeholders. Our Product Management team works closely with Product Developers and Product Owners / Business Analysts to ensure the customer and market need for the client's products are carried through into software development.
The Product Manager is expected to be an expert in Agile Software Development practices (Scaled Agile Framework® preferred) and will be part of the implementation of those practices within the Product Management team. They must also provide mentorship for internal stakeholders who are maturing in their knowledge of SAFe® practices. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and continually refine product vision and roadmaps based on our strategy and the clients' investment priorities
- Leverage user experience research capabilities to reflect the voice of the customer in all product roadmaps
- Ensure all stakeholder voices are heard and clear priorities are set for development teams
- Clearly communicate product business cases to the team and stakeholders, articulating both the product's value proposition as well as defining and measuring metrics for its success
- Support preparation for releases by coordinating the activities of multiple teams and ensuring customers and other stakeholders are informed in a timely manner
- Support all quality management efforts by assuring that the aggregate results of the teams are routinely integrated; that performance, security, reliability requirements and other standards are met
- Advocate for effective resource allocation decisions that support the program vision
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the roles and responsibilities of the Product Management team and a deep understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Product Developers
- Develop strong working relationships with Product Development leadership to ensure tough decisions, issue escalation, and change/enhancement requests are managed well
- Evaluate dashboards and reports to ensure the successful delivery of our products and adherence to SAFe® best practices.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, technologies, and competitive analyses to identify new opportunities and initiatives which ultimately serve the long-term product strategy
- Build deep expertise and empathy for the customers and learners that use our curriculum, services, and software products
- Develop rapport and trust with business owners and key stakeholders
- Lead and support continual process improvement by proposing optimizations for any aspect of the development environment and lifecycle
Years of Experience:
- Multiple years of experience working in an Agile Software Development environment, including a strong working knowledge of the methodology (SAFe® preferred), user stories, and iterative development
- Customer centric: Acts with a customer mindset (external or internal), builds strong relationships with customers, and uses it to improve outcomes
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations: Resilient and able to handle complex situations effectively, understands organizational flux, anticipates issues
- Strong communicator: Engages teams with thoughtful delivery, engagement and messages that resonate
- Works well in a matrix: Encourages collaboration, solves problems with peers, builds trust and support
At least 5 years of experience working in a product management or business analysis role with demonstrated successes and a strong track record Certifications:
SAFe preferred Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship Required About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement