Our client, a leading internet travel company, is looking for a talented Product Manager for Cambridge, MA location.
Permanent positions with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Product Manager Hotels
Define and own roadmap for Hotel product
Work with cross-functional teams, as product and project manager, define specifications, and help launch features, against realistic deadlines and goals
Measure product performance and identification of key levers of improvement - including design and analysis of relevant reports
Identify gaps in functionality and content offerings and prioritize for development
Communicate goals, progress, blockers and launch plans to key constituents across the organization, including senior management
Monitor competitive landscape and stay abreast of the latest technology and capabilities across various platforms
- At least 3+ years Product experience in consumer tech
- Specific experience in supporting and leading product strategy, including a shown ability to cultivate products and drive to key decisions
- Good business judgment, BS/BA required, technical background strongly preferred, MBA or equivalent experience a strong plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills at all levels of an organization
- Highly contentious with analytical abilities required
- Ability to collaborate with teams across different cultures and timezones
- A passion for travel with the Trip Stats to back it up helpful
- Knowledge of Hotels and Accommodations space a plus, but not required
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering OR equivalent experience and knowledge required.
Use this link to apply directly: https://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=12002581
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers