As a Product Manager for CoStar-s client facing data content collection product, Listing Manager, you will be responsible to help shape & execute CoStar-s strategy for our best-in-class Commercial Real Estate data & software platform. The Product Manager works closely with senior management, stakeholders & CoStar-s Research teams to help define the overall product vision and strategy, and then direct the development effort to bring enhanced data into CoStar-s core information products, while ensuring clients have a good customer journey.
You will be responsible for all elements of Product Management. Shepherding new products and features from initial concept through wireframe and high-fidelity mockups, working closely with CoStar-s UI/UX design team. This includes defining and documenting user stories, writing & reviewing acceptance criteria, development resource management and scheduling. You will also be responsible for user testing, working with clients to build an excellent customer experience in addition to accurately displaying their listings to the CoStar/LoopNet audience. You will work with our Marketing team to develop collateral and other materials for product launch and execute on thoughtful roll-out strategies. This position is an exciting opportunity for the right person looking to join a great team serving an exciting, evolving industry as part of a leading global organization.
* Shape & manage the product roadmap for CoStar Listing Manager.
* Drive product releases in a fast-paced Agile software development environment. This includes writing user stories (requirements), prioritizing releases, maintaining a product roadmap and backlog, and creating release notes.
* Work closely with senior executives, UI design, engineering, QA, marketing and sales to strategize, plan, and build products and plans that meet aggressive expectations on usage and revenue.
* Meet with, understand and analyze customer needs and communicate those needs to other team members to build key use cases.
* Organize user testing, collect feedback and organize into actionable development priorities.
* Plan & execute product / feature deployments.
* Use customer data & usage analytics to inform product opportunities and evaluate results
* 5+ years of digital Product Management experience with a proven track record delivering industry leading products and solutions
* Commercial Real Estate domain knowledge
* 3+ years direct experience shaping & executing product strategy for an online information product, real estate products or similar site focusing primarily on business information, reporting and analytics.
* Experience managing development of digital content products for both web and mobile, including native iOS & Android apps
* Experience creating wireframes & mock ups to visually convey and inspire product ideas
* Experience defining and detailing product requirements and launching products/functionality enhancements to meet customer needs
* Managed sprint schedules and resources in an agile-scrum development environment
* Working knowledge of Google Analytics (or similar web analytics platform) and solid analytical skills is a strong plus.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
* BA/BS degree required, graduate degree a plus
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing