As a Product Manager for CoStar-s information, marketing & transaction products, you-ll be responsible to help shape & execute CoStar-s strategy for our best-in-class Commercial Real Estate data & software platform. You-ll work closely with senior management, stakeholders & CoStar-s growing Research teams to help define the overall product vision and strategy, and then direct the development effort to bring enhanced search capabilities, reporting & analytics into CoStar-s core information products.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for all elements of Product Management. You-ll shepherd new products and features from initial concept through wireframe and high-fidelity mockups, working closely with CoStar-s excellent UI/UX design team. This includes defining and documenting user stories, writing & reviewing acceptance criteria, development resource management and scheduling. You-ll also be responsible for user testing, working with our Marketing team to develop collateral and other materials for product launch, and execute on thoughtful roll-out strategies. This position is an exciting opportunity for the right person looking to join a great team serving an exciting, evolving industry as part of a leading global organization. If you are ready to make a real impact on our company and clients then we-d love to talk to you!
* Shape & manage the product roadmap for CoStar Information products
* Drive product releases in a fast-paced Agile software development environment. This includes writing user stories (requirements), prioritizing releases, maintaining a product roadmap and backlog, and creating release notes.
* Work closely with senior executives, UI design, engineering, QA, marketing and sales to strategize, plan, and build products and plans that meet aggressive expectations on usage and revenue.
* Understand and analyze customer needs and communicate those needs to other team members to build key use cases.
* Organize user testing, collect feedback and organize into actionable development priorities.
* Plan & execute product / feature deployments to our large subscriber base.
* Use customer data & usage analytics to inform product opportunities and evaluate results
* 5+ years of digital Product Management experience with a proven track record delivering industry leading products and solutions
* Commercial Real Estate domain knowledge a strong plus (Residential or related Real Estate domain knowledge also considered)
* 3+ years direct experience shaping & executing product strategy for an online information product, real estate products or similar site focusing primarily on business information, reporting and analytics.
* Experience managing development of digital content products for both web and mobile, including native iOS & Android apps
* Experience creating wireframes & mock ups to visually convey and inspire product ideas
* Experience defining and detailing product requirements and launching products/functionality enhancements to meet customer needs
* Managed sprint schedules and resources in an agile-scrum development environment
* Working knowledge of Google Analytics (or similar web analytics platform) and solid analytical skills is a strong plus.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
* BA/BS degree required, graduate degree a plus
Note: candidates will be requested to provide relevant work product examples such as PRDs and wire-frames
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing