CompuGain is an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm providing project-based solutions, software solutions and professional staffing services.
Are you passionate about providing great products for your customers? Are you fanatically focused on the customer experience?
Do you love getting user feedback and turning that feedback into product? FINRA is at the forefront of current technology, with a large AWS footprint. (FINRA is a featured user of Amazon products - look for our logo on the Amazon EC2 page, and look for recorded talks by FINRA staff at AWS re:Invent!)
You will be working with the best in the business to deliver world class software.
FINRA is looking for exceptional, experienced Product Owners to help deliver on a large, multi-year effort that will transform the way in which FINRA’s customers interact with us.
Essential Job Functions:
- Listen to and engage in meaningful dialog with the customers to elicit feature and prioritization requests
- Perform research and analysis as necessary to validate and clarify feature and feature prioritization requests Interact with partner teams as necessary to manage cross-system dependencies.
- Capture features in the product backlog, including well defined Acceptance Criteria; decompose epics into deliverable stories Backlog grooming.
- Create new and improve existing product documentation – primarily help documentation and related resources.
- Assist with Customer Support as necessary.
- Communicate releases to stakeholders and customers.
- With technical team, create and maintain a product roadmap Own the vision; communicate the vision; drive the vision.
- Ultimately, it all boils down to: Deliver Product That Provides Value to Your Customers in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Able to understand technical architecture, technical design considerations and trade-offs.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate effectively with business and technical team members, partners, and stakeholders, up and down the org chart.
- Strong Agile knowledge and experience – minimum 4 years Product Owners with exceptional tech chops are especially interesting to FINRA; tech chops might include: significant hands-on experience in app development, automated testing, devops, database, etc.
- Passionate and enthusiastic personality and strong interpersonal skills