The pharmacy continues to evolve as a critical provider of patient care in today s world of healthcare, and everyday millions of patients safely and securely receive life-saving medications from a point-of-sale (POS) powered by Emporos. Our expertise has created the safest and most efficient pharmacy POS in the industry, and we are just getting started.
We re looking for a Product Manager who is excited to solve hard problems and build great products related to mobile, payments, and healthcare in a collaborative and supportive team environment. This role will drive the direction of our mobile first POS platform.
We're profitable, growing, and well-funded, so we have the luxury of being able to invest in whatever will best serve the long-term value of the company, and we know the best investment we can make is in our employees and the resources to help them be successful.
You'll be great at this job if you are
- A person who listens carefully and asks the right questions
- A person who can communicate in a way that everyone understands
- A person who thinks with their whole brain, seamlessly utilizing their right brain creativity with their left brain analytics
- A person with a cool head but a fire in their belly
- A person who believes eloquent and concise are synonyms
- A person who balances pragmatism and perfectionism with intensity
- A person who admits to not have all the answers and asks for help
- A person who enjoys the success of the group over their own accolades
- A person who is able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- A person who sees no one task as beneath them
- A person who is confident but humble
- A person who values culture as much as success
- A person with character, guts, and a backbone
- A person who sees empathy as the foundation for all their success
- A person who turns chaos into order and loves doing it
- A person who is most comfortable when there s too much to do and prioritizes gracefully for themselves and their team
- A person who connects the dots, the big ones and the small ones
- A person with better chances at the decathlon than an individual event
- A person who sleeps better knowing they have data on their side
Your responsibilities include
- Being a product expert. Serve as a resource internally and externally for product questions, feature requests, and other needs. Own the knowledge documentation of our suite of products.
- Providing developers and test engineers with well-defined user stories, mockups, requirements, and behavioral specifications to ensure that they build the right software the first time
- Coordinating release launches including orchestrating testing, documentation, training rollout sequencing, customer communication, and adoption measurement
- Defining, measuring, and analyzing metrics on product usage and performance that inform success of the products and facilitate sound decisions on what to do next
- Managing the content, communication, and engagement of current and prospective customers through customer user groups, forums, and an Advisory Committee to understand pain points, needs, and goals; gather product feedback, and advocate for the user to enhance satisfaction in product planning
- Compiling, analyzing, and continuously monitoring qualitative and quantitative industry and competitor research in order to determine user personas, market segmentation, product pricing, positioning, and the Emporos portfolio
- Working with the Director of Product to investigate, analyze; and decompose requests from customers, partners, and internal stakeholders for features and improvements into epics and stories to prioritize and drive their implementation into a short-term and long-term roadmap
- Communicating constantly and effectively to various stakeholders the roadmap and its progress to keep them informed and enthused about the product
- Collaborating with, coordinating and supporting operations, support, marketing, and sales to seize opportunities and define goals and metrics for our products
- Managing the knowledge related to products and processes to be utilized by implementation, training, and customer support
You ve got what we are looking for if you have
- 3-5 years of product management experience including designing user interfaces, creating examples through wire frames and mockups, and quantitative and qualitative product and industry research
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Technical experience is not required, but you must have a basic understanding of software, design, and data analysis
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar tools
- Mobile app and web experience is preferred
- Enterprise B2B is preferred
We are a great place to work because we provide .
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 4% company matching contribution
- Employer sponsored healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Employer contributions healthcare HSA funds (up to $3,600 per year)
- Financial support for continuing education, professional development, and sponsorship for conferences
- Maternity and paternity paid leave
We embrace an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We want you to have fun here! Come join us, and let s build really cool things together.