Our Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Product Manager to develop Strategic Planning and Thinking - Develop product strategies, vision and roadmaps that align with the product line, architecture and technology direction and is consistent with enterprise priorities. Cloud – AWS.
*** All those authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time ***
*** Skype Interview Required ***
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline, computer science or business administration is preferred.
- 6 years or more of relevant professional experience in research of development business lines, IT service delivery or related area.
- Cloud AWS (CloudFormation)
- Cloud Certification
- Professional in-depth knowledge of product management in pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in stakeholder relationship management. Influential in orchestrating key stakeholders and product teams to turn product vision into reality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, business acumen, and enterprise knowledge.
- Extensive experience in design or in implementing solutions or products and preferable experienced in quality improvement.
- Understand design thinking and can explain and convince stakeholders.
- Work with virtual/agile teams in different locations, aligning and adapting different work, culture and communication styles.
- Extensive Project management experience.
- Engage and align with business stakeholders and IT on current business plans, strategies and future opportunities and developments, providing product recommendations to build a pipeline of meaningful releases.
- Manage and influence key stakeholders across business and technology, to develop and convey product visions.
- Ensure and drive the development of a product vision, strategy and roadmap whilst aligning key stakeholders-based capability and features needs.
- Maintain- and serve as the communicator- of the product vision.
- Use broad knowledge of IT, new and established technology developments and consult with key players to enhance products, to define products, to develop prototypes and to develop a roadmap for ongoing and new product developments.
- Lead and manage the Product Life Cycle(s) for the business, by translating potential pipeline products to agile development project, work closely with development teams to create new business product releases focusing on additional and/or new functionality, product simplification and to increase transparency.
- Drive the product planning fitting in long-term roadmaps and aligned with short-term release plans.
- Drive prioritization of the product backlog to keep agile teams unblocked and aligned.
- Participate and lead gathering of research to identify articulated and non-articulated product needs.
- Closely monitor product portfolios and business composition, gather relevant data to continuously gain new insight and adjust roadmaps, offering to optimize performance and effectiveness.
- Manage and take responsibility for sustainability of the end-to-end customer experience of products developed.
- Estimate approximate workload requirements and timeline predictions for several to many professionals and continuously monitor and prioritize product developments and workflow and capacity to deliver the most significant value to the product users.
- Communicate issues and successes up and down in the project groups, IT and the business.
- Oversee and manage product budgets established in consultation with stakeholders by balancing resources, vision development, prototyping and sustain product teams to deliver and maintain the product.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org