Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, you'll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You'll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you'll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world's biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers - come join us!
- Drive the definition of a product family/ portfolio through R&D and solutions teams
- Determine appropriate product family positioning prior to introduction
- Determine initial product pricing strategy
- Regularly meet with customers or partners during the sales process
- Provide closed-loop post-analysis of product family strategies /roadmaps/platforms/Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)s Regional:
- Determine and lead an appropriate product family introduction process to assure an effective launch within the region
- Work with regional marketing, supply chain, customers to drive and shape demand
- Determine appropriate ongoing pricing in support of established pricing strategy
- Work with sales and manufacturing, to lead the product Family obsolescence process for the region
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical
- MBA a plus
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 10 years in product management fundamentals
- Strong leadership capabilities, influencing across multiple organizations, presenting across multiple levels
- Recent working relationship with Storage
- History of establishing new relationships within the Enterprise Infrastructure Business.
- History of developing joint solution outside of primary product teams.
- History of driving joint co-selling and co-marketing activates
- Ability to write whitepapers, best practices, blog posts, competitive comparisons and product datasheets