HireNetworks is working with a local client in their search for an experience d Product Manager . The Product Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the production of our clients suite of products from beginning to end. This position reports to the SVP, Product Group.
This is a direct-hire opportunity with our healthcare SaaS "started-up" client with locations in downtown Raleigh, NC and downtown Greensboro, NC. Target salary for the Product Manager is between 1 15-125 k with some flexibility for the ideal candidate, plus benefits. No relocation assistance or sponsorship is available for this role. Job Duties:
Job Requirements :
- Perform a combination of both tactical and strategic tasks in support of Proficient Health's Product Roadmap
- Collaborate with Product Management team members to manage the company's Product Roadmap, as well as all internal and external communications about it on an ongoing basis
- Maintain Development team product backlog. Collaborate on prioritization, grooming, and management of the product backlog on an ongoing basis.
- Clearly articulate user stories to be used by development, QA, documentation, and customer support (Stories, Use Cases, Opportunity Assessments) within an Agile environment.
- Compare the company's products to competitor's products to assess competition in the market
- Provide management with analyses and reports and responding to questions and requests from management
- Specify and oversee research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in Product Management and/or related areas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required since the Product Manager must communicate with team members, other departments, upper management, and consumers of the company's products
- Expertise in the product or market including specific technical or industry knowledge
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive, and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
Contact Justin Vreeland at email@example.com regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase... it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand...let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant or hazardous working conditions. Must have an ability to sit for long periods throughout the day. Must be able to use a telephone or headset equipment. The incumbent must be able to perform work at a computer terminal for 6 to 8 hours a day, function in an environment with consistent interruptions, and in rare circumstances, lift 20 lbs. The work may be stressful at times and demand the ability to hit the key deliverables for the role.