If you're driven to get results and would like to collaborate within a growing and fast-paced digital marketing team, then GM Financial may be the right place for you.
The Product Manager II is responsible for driving innovation and continuous improvement within the GM Financial B2C/B2B channels. Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, the Product Manager II will drive the execution of a roadmap of features and experiences that exceed customer expectations and meet business objectives. You're a collaborator who can work closely among developers, UX designers, marketers, analytics teams and operations leaders in an agile environment. You'll understand some of GM Financial's key digital customer channels and recognized as a fierce advocate for providing superior customer experiences for our luxury consumer customers. Responsibilities JOB DUTIES
- Understand the vision, strategic priorities and goals of the organization, and how they translate into a roadmap of features and enhancements that provide remarkable customer experiences
- Lead the backlog prioritization of initiatives, aligning experiences across channels and touchpoints to ensure the best business results
- Perform data analysis on key product metrics to quickly understand customer interaction and areas of opportunity
- Establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders and other influencers who contribute to the definition and ongoing support of B2C/B2B strategies through stewardship, influence, motivation and change leadership
- Prepares product documents and provides stakeholders with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise
- Influence the high-level prioritization of initiatives, aligning experiences across channels and touchpoints to ensure the best business results
- Participate in the planning of the future direction of B2C/B2B channels and features by combining customer needs and insights with quantifiable business cases to establish program roadmaps and strategies that are built on consensus and buy-in from senior leadership and key stakeholders
- Influence and nurture a team of indirect team members charged with implementing the product roadmap
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Conform with all company policies and procedures
Senior Product Manager US Qualifications Knowledge
- Experience in product management, software product lifecycle, roadmapping, and agile methodologies
- Experience working within a matrix organization and collaborating with business stakeholders, user experience teams, project managers, developers, etc
- A proven track record of project execution, completing and shipping excellent products on time and on budget
- Technical understanding of content management systems (CMS) and A/B testing tools.
- Technical understanding of web performance and image optimization.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries and deliver business insights
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), cross-collaboration and team skills
- Ability to dive into performance measurements with teams to help optimize and find key insights into performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to synthesize analytic results into relevant and strategic recommendations
- Ability to understand and explain complex issues and clearly identify and communicate the situation at a high level
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Ability to create and manage a roadmap of features and enhancements
- Ability to craft behavior driven stories.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience required
- 3-5 years experience as a Digital Product Owner/Manager or a similar role, preferably on an Agile Scrum team required
- Normal office environment subject to stressful situations
- Flexible schedule with possibility of working long hours including weekends/holidays, occasional overtime or split shifts may be required
- Limited travel may be required to support business needs
- Strong focus on providing quality service to internal and external customers