Job Title: Product Manager II
Duration: 6 + Months
Location: Sunnyvale ,CA ( Remote Work depends on experience)
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Identify People Analytics needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis. Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
- Support HR Analytics systems ( OneModel)
- 5-6 years of experience is required.
- Data analysis experience
- Should have Product Management experience
- One model experience highly required.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Work with cross functional teams.
- Tableau Experience / Visualization in tableau.
- Working knowledge of People / HR systems, Data analysis.
Required Hard Skills(Must have):
- Data Analysis
- Product Management
- Tableau – SQL (intermediate level)
- Vendor Management Experience
- One Model
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Great written and verbal communication
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. IT Resource Executive - US Recruitment
Cell: VoIP :