San Diego, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Product Manager in San Diego,CA!
As a Product Manager, you lead the direction-setting, discovery, prioritization of needs, requirements and roadmap, shaping product strategies based on data, assessment of product metrics, and interdependencies across digital businesses. You are accountable for product performance and success. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Representing the voice of the customer and business priorities as the Product Manager on an Agile SCRUM team.
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders, IT partners and other groups on product strategies and roadmaps. Identifying optimization opportunities to drive continuous product improvement.
- Making sure the product backlog is aligned with business priorities.
- Making hard, high-judgment trade-offs between performance, features, and speed-to-market. Continually monitoring the competitive market and determining product's position in the market.
- Defining the target customer experience in partnership with key business stakeholders.
- Writing customer-centric user stories, ranking and prioritizing them within the product backlog.
- Ensuring aligned UX across consumer facing digital products and touch-points with broader Product Management & UX teams.
- Ensure consistent execution of the product lifecycle process from concept to launch.
- Being accountable for the team delivering value to customers and the business.
- Ensuring clear communication and coordination across business, design and IT teams to manage the scope of each product launch for on time delivery of key features. Being the key point of contact and decision maker for business stakeholders.
- Partnering across business on plans for new features, including branding, marketing, and communications strategy. Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Normally requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent with a focus in Computer Science, Marketing, Economics, Business Mgmt/Administration, and/or Finance
- Preferably 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or a similar role. Agile SCRUM team experience a plus..
- Strong consumer facing digital subject matter expertise with direct experience working within the app/eCom space.
- Direct experience in retail/eCommerce a plus
- Experience working with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapidly-growing environment Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence
If you're interested in a new role, please reach out to Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com