Kforce has a client that is seeking a Product Manager in Beaverton, OR.
Our Core Commerce Team is looking for a Product Manager to join the Decide Team, who will participate in the creation and improvement of the customization platform across the company's digital portfolio including the company website and the Company App. The selected candidate will define priorities based upon a solid understanding of consumer and business needs, insights, and in-depth data analysis.
Who you will work with:
Working within the Customization experiences, the Product Manager will partner with the Director of Product Management and the Customization squads to define and execute product objectives, KPIs and the roadmap. You will be a leader who effectively and appropriately prioritizes resources to achieve business goals and impact positive change across the Company Digital ecosystem. Leading through influence, you will manage stakeholder relationships to ensure successful business outcomes. Above all, the Product Manager will embody the principles of product management while being a constant champion for our consumers.
* BA/BS degree required
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in product management; Consumer mobile or web product experience required
* Previous experience on digital commerce products, back-end services, or 3D rendering technologies strongly desired
* Knowledgeable data analytics skills
* Clear, concise, and persuasive communication style that compels to action
* Experience leading high performing, cross-functional teams
* Ability to create product deliverables such as business cases, expected outcome models, product narrative documents, and requirements specifications
* Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail; Present work and strategies to executive stakeholders
* Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
* History of making challenging tradeoffs in establishing product priorities that have required sophisticated analyses and challenging negotiations
* Strong project management skills
* Comprehensive understanding of the market landscape, both through a technology and competitor lens
* Computer Science background or prior engineering experience a strong plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.