Kforce has a client in Beaverton, OR that is seeking a Product Manager. In this role, the Product Manager owns a product or multiple features propose enhancements to the feature. The Product Manager will also participate in the execution of changes to product features/functions.
* Has demonstrated expertise in relevant development tools, with the ability to apply that knowledge independently in their work
Has demonstrated a broad understanding of various software development approaches, including waterfall, agile, scrum, Kanban
* Maintains awareness of the activities of competitors and the industry in general
* Has successfully developed and implemented a system/product/service/feature for a customer, evaluated its performance, and proposed and executed approaches to continually improve it
* Has developed credibility and strong working relationships with technical and creative colleagues
* Has successfully analyzed the outcome of a landscape change, feature or improvement and developed actionable recommendations
* Has demonstrated the ability to prioritize feature changes effectively, in consideration of the product roadmap
* Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
* Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.