Kforce has a client in search of a Product Manager in Portland, OR.
The Product Manager job family is responsible for creating the business and product plan, and articulating the product strategy, vision, design, development and ongoing oversight of products that support the launch and growth of businesses within our client family of companies. These roles are responsible for all phases of new product development and management activities including defining business requirements, leading product development, implementing and sustaining the strategic product roadmap, pricing and budget models, competitive positioning and product design for both existing and next-generation product offerings.
These roles require close work and collaboration with counterparts in product development, data science and data engineering, user experience, operations, program, and strategy to ensure all teams are delivering high-quality products that solve real market needs.
* Manage the product roadmap and prioritization process, including defining the deliverables into discrete commitments (sprint planning)
* Directs the product management activities for products to meet business, market segmentation and financial goals
* Produces product requirements for and interfaces and documents initiatives with marketing, UX, engineering and category management teams
* Understands the target market and primary user needs for a product
* Synthesizes business requirements from multiple sources
* Define the feature sets, and business requirements from multiple sources, focusing on measures of success, and product roadmap
* Manage a products life cycle from planning to tactical activities to cross company go to market planning
* Specify product requirements in the form of functional requirements, user stories, wireframes, and their objectives
* BA/BS in Business Administration or relevant field with 4+ years of experience in a product management position in healthcare, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Proven record of creating successful products based on a balance of user needs, business goals, and technical constraints
* Concrete experience managing complex products (preferably in healthcare) through a product development lifecycle
* Demonstrated project management skills
* Data driven and a student of test-driven design
* Administering group planning sessions
* Ability to synthesize findings, prepare reports, create executive level documents and recommend solutions
* Experience with analytics, forecasting, and developing business cases
* Healthcare experience preferred
For technology specific roles:
* Mobile/Desktop software experience across top-tier platforms or relevant consumer software experience, if applicable to role
* Knowledge of Agile methodology
* Strong understanding of web design/development concepts and processes
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.