Kforce has a client in search of a Product Manager in San Francisco, CA.
* Proficiency with end-to-end live video streaming workflows from encoding to distribution
* Proficient in modern video streaming technology: from HDS to HLS, Smooth Streaming to MPEG-DASH, RTMP ingest, encryption & more
* Proficient in industry standard tools, including Wirecast, OBS, ffMpeg, VLC & more
* Proficient in Agile software development process, including Epics, Sprints, Releases and writing actionable User Stories
* Knowledge of content delivery networks & service offerings, cloud services and architecture
* Knowledge of mobility platforms and streaming video on those platforms
* Understanding of RESTful web service development, usage & integration
* Understanding of industry standard web development tools including WebStorm, Charles, Fiddler, Firebug & more
* Based in Washington, DC area (including Maryland & Virginia) preferred
* Travel is part of the job, both domestic & internationally but less than 25% of time
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.