Greetings From Photon,
We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a Product Manager to join our Digital Engineering team.
Please enroll your application here or send me an email to karthick.m @ photon. in
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check
Product Manager | San Francisco, CA | Long-term contract or Full-time
What will you do?
- Senior Technical Product Manager to own both our international direct to consumer and B2B (SMB/Enterprise) selling platforms. In this role, you’ll be responsible for defining e-commerce product strategy, building the product road map, and detailing functional requirements as epics and user stories in JIRA. You’ll partner closely with cross functional teams like Growth Marketing, B2B Sales, Finance, Operations, Customer Support and Design to identify requirements and develop prioritization plans for delivering high value features; ensuring the successful release of product features in support of business goals.
- Create an e-commerce technical road map for DTC international and B2B to launch features and functionality directly driving revenue.
- Perform RFP and platform selection process for CRM to support B2B team sales process.
Own B2B sales order workflow process, identify B2B requirements and map to solutions like e-commerce and ERP platforms to deliver necessary enhancements.
- Define feature backlog, epics, user stories partnering with Growth, finance, B2B sales, CS and UX design teams.
- Work closely with technology teams to provide requirements, documenting user stories, pruning product backlog and feature prioritization considering business value and implementation complexity.
- Manage and support agile delivery processes like sprint planning, stand-ups, sprint demo reviews, retrospectives, QA and UAT testing for releases.
- Manage production issues, bug fixes to ensure high customer satisfaction.
Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work at both strategic and tactical level.
Perform customer demos and create customer training material
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who is savvy and experienced in e-commerce and B2B sales solutions like CRM and ERP, and can leverage that experience to bring forward industry best practices, conduct competitive analysis, and influence stakeholders with the goal of driving sales and higher conversions.
If you possess deep B2C and B2B e-commerce experience, and have built products for international audiences as well, this is a great opportunity to flex that experience at an earlier stage, rapidly growing company.
- 7-10 years product management experience; prior experience building e-commerce products is a must
- Knowledgeable in B2B sales process, CRM and ERP tools.
- Experience with Agile delivery methods and using Kanban, Trello, or Jira for user stories
- Strong in business acumen with the capacity to lead and make decisions under pressure.
- MS Office word, excel and excellent PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving