Red Oak Technologies is looking for a "Product Manager" for a great client in Sunnyvale, CA.
LOCAL TO CALIFORNIA CANDIDATES ONLY please.
If you reside in different State (even willing to relocate), you won't be considered.
12+ months contract.
If you are qualified and interested, please email your most recent resume to "email@example.com" along with the time/day that I can call you for mandatory Phone Screen interview prior possible submittal.
Please write short summary of your skills/experience written with the focus to this particular job, per se, and email it along your resume.
Title: Product Manager (Sunnyvale, CA)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- 3 + years of product management experience
- eCommerce experience
- Strategize, evangelize, perform analysis, define and drive features
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Great business acumen and communication skills
- Great Presentation skills (Presentation of the Product roadmap and strategy in front of large internal and external audiences)
- Develop and manage the product roadmap
- Manage the product backlog
- Plans, directs enhancements, drive the rollout of new features and improve functionality.
- Formulate the strategy, concepts, product requirements, use cases, stories by conducting research, analysis, and customer interviews
- Identify and manage dependencies with other product teams
- Evaluate the market - Maintain current knowledge of competitive market and conduct assessment of new competitive offerings.