Title: Product Manager/Owner
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Product Manager with Connected Vehicle Experience .Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical, computer, information technology or equivalent 5 years of experience in a product definition or systems engineering role for software-based consumer products.
- Strong leadership and technical skills to lead cross-functional teams and align stakeholders.
Understanding software systems and products. Ability to review designs and ensure they meet best practices
- Experience testing or verifying software meets acceptance criteria the desire to be part of, and contribute to, a team with a proven ability to work cross-functionally with designers, coders, integrators and business teams.
- Strong relationship-building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of an organization.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks judiciously.
- Strong listening, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees.
- Ambition and the ability to be self-directed. Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Masters of Science in Electrical, computer, information technology or equivalent Experience with automotive connected vehicle, Internet-of-Things, vehicle infotainment products, mobile apps and/or customer web portals.
- Experience reading/writing requirements using DOORs.
- Experience in a Scrum Product Owner or similar role in an agile environment.
- Experience using Atlassian Jira Agile Experience modeling business or software processes using BPMN constructs.
- Experience capturing and managing software requirements as User Stories. Experience facilitating backlog refinement.
- Experience delivering a product used globally (multilingual and localized).
- Experience creating release notes, user documentation, and/or training materials.
- Experience writing a requirements specification or statement of work., maintain appropriate access, etc.) - Strong MS SharePoint, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 248.712.6725.In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name --Product Manager with Connected Vehicle Experience.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client s global IT and Engineering needs.