Title: Cloud / Solution Architect
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Agile scrum master experience Cloud / Solution Architect.
Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- Primary responsibility is to provision Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Foundation in Azure and AWS to meet application demands.
- Provide solution architecture and support issue resolution for cloud infrastructure delivery by working closely with application and CTO teams.
- Build Cloud Foundation to establish necessary building blocks for delivering infrastructure.
- Responsibilities include Cloud user management, security, capacity, monitoring and configuring application development tools.
- Architect & automate templates for deploying IaaS, PaaS solutions by using Infrastructure as a code and Configuration as a code.
- Standardize offerings to achieve cost optimizations and efficiencies.
- Implement dashboards for managing cloud performance and budgetary alerts.
- Analyze existing on-premise application landscapes to implement refactoring or rebuilding major application initiatives in Cloud.
- Create integrations for Cloud and On-premise Applications and play a major role in redesigning applications with integrations with mainframe.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent and at-least five years plus experience working in IT.
- Over two years of proven hands on experience working with cloud-based technologies such as AWS and Azure.
- Strong understanding for utilizing native cloud technologies for user management, security, costing and tools.
- Broad in-depth understanding for onboarding applications onto IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings, deployment automation, DevOps, scripting, containers and Cloud Governance
- Prior application/infrastructure architecture and cloud certifications are a huge plus.
- Strong communication, documentation, managing delivery timelines, handle multiple projects and multitasking skills are a must.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 248.712.6725 In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name: Cloud / Solution Architect
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.