Rosemead, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Product Manager
As the Product Manager, you will have a primary focus on leading digital product development across the enterprise portfolio. As a key member within the newly formed Digital and Process Transformation organization, you serve as a trusted partner working closely with various business units and external partners and affiliates to deliver digital solutions to optimize key business processes and be a part of driving digital transformation at. Day-to-day, you will work with Product Owners, Dev teams (onshore/offshore), Program team, external consulting partners, end users (remote and on-the-field) and other key project stakeholders. Responsibilities: Product Management:
Owns product roadmap and product backlog. Translates business needs into functional requirements; manages multiple constraints to develop and execute product vision/strategy; and engages stakeholders to remove roadblocks and gain consensus to support customers (users) and product team. Determines how product can be improved, develops/tests hypothesis, makes data-driven tradeoff/prioritization decisions, and manages successful product releases through agile software development and business readiness activities. Gathers and manages product feedback through surveys, concept testing, wireframes/POCs/prototypes, analytics tools, and A/B testing. Process Management:
Gathers, documents, analyzes and draws conclusions on complex data and information after considering alternatives through independent research and analysis. Uses scientific method to determines if processes can be improved and provides clear and actionable recommendations. Identify and mobilize teams to drive continuous improvement (e.g. kaizen, lean six-sigma, etc.) in business processes that support end-users and business goals. Develops best-practices that drive business process management maturity. Performance Management:
Prepares detailed and complex analysis and documents and communicates to all stakeholders the program goals, performance-to-date, risks, mitigations, and path forward. Technical Program/Project Management:
Capable of planning, gaining approval, and executing complex programs and projects in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and high-performing environment and deliver tangible and measurable results. Acts as change agent, comfortable performing with little supervision, and proven ability to define scope, schedule, and resources in often ambiguous conditions. Strong bias for action, proactively manages risks and stays informed of organizational, program/project activities and events. Solid financial management skills, driving program budget and vendor contract negotiations. Qualifications:
• Minimum ten (10) years of experience in technical project management or equivalent education and demonstrated industry thought leadership.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in product/service management or equivalent education and demonstrated industry thought leadership.
• Minimum two (2) years of software product design (Design Thinking) and agile development experience in web/mobile apps
• Minimum two (2) years of process engineering, business process management, and continuous improvement experience (e.g. Lean Six Sigma)
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science/Information Systems or relevant technical discipline from an accredited, top tier 4yr academic institution.
• Experience with applied mathematics, advanced analytics, and data science (ML/AI)
• Experience in Organizational Change Management and/or Customer Success best-practices Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com