Duration: 9-month CTH
Overview: Every Turnberry consultant belongs to a practice, an internal group of consultants and leaders with shared experience and expertise. Each of these practices aligns to one of the eight core services Turnberry offers to clients. As a Product Manager, you will join Turnberry's Salesforce practice and consult in the Enterprise Applications service. Turnberry's Enterprise Applications service provides talent partnerships, project delivery, system stabilization, and value realization for clients' key platforms and systems.
The Manager of Commercial Technology supports and/or owns Commercial technical applications from development to production. The role requires strong leadership across multiple teams and departments, the ability to communicate with influence, and with a technical aptitude. This position is considered the Subject Matter Expert on all commercial technical applications and partners with business leaders to identify future state needs of the operations applications.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Support the software development lifecycle by working with IT stakeholders to scope requests, and prioritize with business stakeholders to drive continuous improvement
- Design and develop commercial system(s) to support RT needs (optimization, automation, efficiency)
- Create and provide training and ongoing support to system users
- Lead project management (including change management component)
- Act as Salesforce Super User for Salesforce Sales Cloud, CPQ, CLM and other additional technologies
- Maintain license counts and needs for Salesforce
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Acts as liaison with Internal and External software providers (support, development, future state, contracted work, etc.)
- Database experience
- Project Management - excellent planning and detail orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Able to collaborate quickly and effectively
- RT operations experience
- Salesforce experience
- Coding experience (SQL, XML, HTML)
The salary range for this role is $80,000 to $160,000 or the hourly equivalent. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Turnberry Solutions offers benefits such as a comprehensive healthcare package (medical, dental, vision), disability and group term life insurance, health and flexible spending accounts, a utilization bonus, 401(k) with match, unlimited time off for salaried employees, parental leave for salaried employees, and flexible work arrangements (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Turnberry, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At Turnberry, inclusion is one of our core values. We are fully invested in and focused on hiring and growing a diverse team of high performers. We're committed to creating a positive and connected work environment for all. We believe that uniqueness in ideas, experiences, and backgrounds make us a better Turnberry: Turnberry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.