twentyAI is partnering with a bank based in the San Francisco, CA area to hire a Product Manager. This exciting opportunity will allow someone to manage a portfolio of initiatives to assist with onboarding new clients. The Product Manager will be responsible for implementation and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. Namely the PM will be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition.
The role will be the ultimate owner for the entire delivery life cycle, from identifying impacted areas and the right candidates, scope, requirements, technology delivery governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved.
Those interested should apply via email to for immediate consideration.
- Delivers on projects; defines and manages all aspects of technical delivery including scope, budget, financial forecasting and scheduling.
- Leads and manages all resources in the related product area.
- Determines resource requirements and procures resources; manages contract program resources.
- Facilitates impact analysis of current/existing technologies on the program.
- Manages vendor relationship management for project-related vendors; supports enterprise vendor management standards and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
Education / Experience:
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred
- Five or more years of experience in product management, with banking experience preferred.
- Experience in Agile Methodology, Jira, and Confluence.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver technical solutions.
- Requires demonstrated knowledge in system integration and management.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including external vendors.
- Understands business processes, appropriate application of technology in supporting those processes, and the common technical complexity / considerations when evaluating new products or process options.
- Demonstrated leadership, planning, and managerial skills with ability to contribute broadly at any level.