Product Manager for Data & Analytics - Supply Chain and OperationsCome Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll Do
As a Product Manager for Data & Analytics - Supply Chain and Operations, you'll be part of our Corporate Data & Analytics team located remotely.
You'll get to:
Who You Are
- Work with Senior Business Leaders, Supply Chain, Finance, IT, Data Analytics team, Marketing across the company in multiple countries to provide data-driven actionable insights.
- Workwith data scientists, you will help define the future of Supply Chain and Operations for the organization.
- Be empowered to set ambitious goals for analytics platform.
- Help build a data platform that includes the next generation of data visualization and analytics that will be used to make business decisions that generate revenue and margin.
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it.
You also have:
What You'll Receive
- 5+ years of product management experience in supply chain management and operations.
- Strong Mathematical base and understanding of data management and data analytics
- 5+ years of experience in project management and process improvement.
- Must be detail focused, self-motivated and team oriented.
- Business case development experience, including cost/benefit analysis and total cost of ownership
- Highly effective communication/presentation/ facilitation skills
- Strong persuasion, prioritization and communication skills
- Knowledge of tools Analytic tools like BI reports, Python, R, SQL, AWS, Hive, Redshift will be a plus
- Requirement Gathering and Business presentation
- Understanding Business Problem preferably in Manufacturing space and supply chain
- Knowledge data science as applicable to Supply chain domain, including:
- Statistical Analysis & Modeling
- Machine Learning Algorithms & Techniques
- Deep Learning / Neural Networks
- Inventory and network Optimization Techniques
- Data Wrangling & Exploration
- Preferred Qualifications • MBA or Master's degree in discipline related to analytics software.
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How you'll feel:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!#LI-AH1
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected character