The Product Manager will support activities that bring requests for new product functionality and enhancements from intake through to development, as well as manage the process of tracking and prioritizing product issues through to resolution.
In this role, the Sr. Analyst will become a subject matter expert for the agent order entry tool as it pertains to supported versus unsupported capabilities, and will remain up-to-date on product roadmap and timelines in order to properly disposition intakes. Once intakes have been accepted to the roadmap, the Product Manager will lead stakeholder teams in the development of the business requirements for the functionality or enhancement requested.
The XOE Sr. Analyst will also be responsible for the tracking of reported incidents, monitoring error trends, escalating high impact issues, defining use cases, measuring impact to business, writing/refining user stories, and rationalizing the priority of items for research and/or development - all in collaboration with triage teams, the broader Product Management team, and the XOE Triage development team.
- Be a subject matter expert by obtaining a comprehensive understanding of owned application(s) and features - including UI, data and business logic.
- Maintain a thorough awareness of the use cases supported by owned applications and how users interact with it. Utilize multiple feedback mechanisms to understand user behavior including incidents and analytics.
- Monitor various tools for incident reporting and ticketing - including Service Now, Microsoft Teams and Slack channels in order to escalate high impact issues, provide updates to multiple stakeholders, and shepherd tickets to the appropriate teams, as needed.
- Maintain tracking and collaborate with various product owners to generate a prioritized backlog of issues that require sprint development.
- Establish and apply evaluation criteria used to vet and prioritize all business requests that is rooted in providing a measurable impact to tool adoption.
- Document and track outcome of collaboration sessions with business stakeholders (leaders across divisions and channels) in order to understand priority level, document business requirements, including the capture of policies or other rules that inform development scope.
- Participate in review sessions with the broader Product Management team for hand-off of requirements gathered, and review context of established priority level and business impact
- Partner with journey development and UX teams in support of providing experience designs to reflect development scope
- Participate in Agile ceremonies (grooming, planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, etc.) and be readily available to the development teams and business stakeholders.
- Ensure there are groomed stories to keep the development team fully utilized for the next 2 sprints (one month)
- Collaborate with developers and testers to ensure that acceptance criteria is fully understood and adequately tested.
- May be asked to accept all user stories completed by the development team before they become a release candidate.
- Review project documentation, user guides, training and communication associated with all software releases.
- Provide weekly status reports summarizing accomplishments, challenges / issues and future work plans.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS or Associate degree in Business or related studies.
- Minimum 3 years as a product owner of a custom / home grown web-based application used by employee for a complex process flow (ideally related to order entry)
- Minimum 2 years on an Agile team writing user stories.
- Proficiency in documenting business requirements and use cases, product requirements for web applications and product timelines.
- Advanced proficiency with use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, PPT and other tools used to document and track product requirements.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Experience in cable and/or telecommunications.
- Experience using Rally.
Duration - Contract - Hire. Contract till end of year.
Location - Philadelphia, PA (100% remote till july then need to onsite)
- Passion for continuous process improvement.
- Driven by goals and pursuit of professional development.
- Ability to rapidly re-prioritize and handle shifting priorities while demonstrating a high degree of professionalism and adaptability.
- Strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, presentation), with the ability to easily and effectively interact and negotiate with business stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, uncertainty, and incomplete information when evaluating alternatives and making recommendations.
- Creative and abstract thinking skills to envision and design innovative solutions to business opportunities and challenges.
- Must have "can do" / "will do" attitude
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.