What You'll Bring:What you'll bring:
We'd love to see:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- Prefers majors in Marketing and/or Business Administration with a strong emphasis in market research and analysis
- Strong interest in market research, analysis and demand lead generation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Impact You'll Make:
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Ability to work as part of a team while completing individual assignments
- The aptitude to work independently to drive specific deliverables
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Market Research & Analysis
- Assist the product marketing team improve customer, competitive and market intelligence, including creating and updating buyer personas and competitive battle cards and performing a deep dive analysis on a top competitor
- Assist with creating and distributing competitive intelligence email briefings and market insights reports to internal sales teams and other stakeholders
- Assist with creating win loss reports
- Sales Enablement
- Assist with sales education and knowledge checks
- Assist with development / maintenance of a centralized database for managing customer requests, including references, case studies, ROI, industry knowledge sharing, etc.
- Assist with monthly development of internal product marketing newsletters
- Content Management
- Review inventory and usage of marketing materials posted on an internal website (The Source) to identify content that's outdated, misplaced, and/or not being used
- Update, organize and clean-up materials on The Source based on findings from the inventory and usage report analysis
- Assist with updating and creating sales presentation slides and other collateral to refresh content on The Source
**Internship can be based in Denver, Colorado or Austin, Texas.
#LI-EF1What We'll Bring:
What we'll bring:
A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
This internship will provide you with a strong foundational knowledge of product marketing and marketing communications, including market research, competitive analysis, sales enablement, product launches, campaigns, and lead generation.
Internship can be based in Denver, Colorado or Austin, Texas.What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020. If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020.
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Intern, Product Management