We’re looking for a Product Marketing lead to help us build and launch great products that resonate with customers, target user personae, decision makers, end users and internal customers.
You will be responsible for creating the go-to-market strategy & positioning for key offerings. You will work directly on key initiatives on go-to-market, product launches, sales enablement, content, operations & pricing. You will work extensively with product management, partner marketing, sales, and finance to accelerate growth across our company.
More specifically, you will-
· Drive and plan the go-to-market strategy for products, features, and services across cross functional teams
· Define positioning and key messaging through thorough understanding of the product, POS industry, audience, and key competitors
· Work on packaging & pricing strategy for overall platform & for specific initiatives, such as product launches. This includes framing strategic considerations, creating potential solutions, analyzing options, collaborating with senior executives, incorporating industry learnings, and driving towards a decision.
· Develop the sales enablement collateral and provide support at each stage of the sales funnel
· Partner with growth and content teams to drive awareness and demand for product
· Conduct user, market, and competitive research to better understand and evangelize market trends and apply key learnings to product roadmap and marketing strategy
· Develop a deep understanding of the platform and how it, with a robust ecosystem of apps, solves problems for SMB customers
· Own product messaging, positioning and all launch activities including internal readiness, beta programs, documentation and content
· Drive internal product education and create useful customer-facing product help content
· Perform competitive analysis and gain a deep understanding of the market and the competitive landscape in order to support product development
· Design optimal marketing campaigns based on market segmentation, arranging the company’s target market into groups of customers with similar traits and needs
· Work effectively across the entire organization
Qualifications & Experience
· BA/BS degree from a great university (MS or MBA is a plus)
· 8+ years of product marketing experience
· 3-7 years technology marketing strategy/product marketing experience
· Prior experience in POS/ Fintech/ SaaS based solution working in a hyper-growth environment
· Ability to build channels, embrace new technologies, measure results and improve product performance and services offerings
· Kind and fun to work with as a collaborator and team member
· Exceptional marketing strategy skills. Ability to understand customer needs, create customer value, and highlight competitive differentiation through packaging and pricing.
· Distinctive strategic and analytical skills. Start with an ambiguous complex problem, frame up strategic issues, identify key assumptions and required information, gather information and analyze data sets to tease out insights, and communicate those insights across the organization to simplify discussions and deliver a decision.
· Noteworthy sales strategy skills. Ability to understand sales dynamics, incentives, and opportunities. Know what it’s like to be on the front line of a deal. Strong experience selling value.
· Outstanding listening skills. Ability to understand varying stakeholder perspectives including C-level executives, sales executives, and cross-functional partners.
· Strong executive presence
· Clear, crisp verbal and written communication
· Ability to execute cross-functional programs by collaboratively driving implementation
· Personally create high quality, sales-facing and customer-facing content including presentations, web copy, datasheets as well as guiding others to create content
· Exceptional ability to drive key initiatives to successful outcomes in a fast-moving environment
· Unwavering passion, commitment, and persistence to the business, customers, and innovation
· Outstanding attention to detail