Product Marketing Manager, Partners and Alliances - WORK FROM HOMEJob Description:Product Marketing Manager, Partners and Alliances - WORK FROM HOME
Micro Focus is one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace. Join Micro Focus to become part of this innovation-just like the impact we're having as the official technical partner of Jaguar TCS Racing . We provide world-class software and services to support their push for more points, podiums, and wins--both on and off the track in the fast-changing environment of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship. What you'll be doing
The Product Marketing Manager will create
and deliver compelling marketing content and campaigns for our ADM products and will
Skills and Experience you'll need to have:
- Work with our partners, Partner Business Managers, and Alliance team members on go-to-market strategies
- Create compelling content and messaging for our external and internal audiences
- Conduct market research that may include sales insights, customer surveys, and more
- Learn about our products and customers !
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science or business administration; a combination of education and high-tech marketing experience will be considered
- Ideally some prior related industry marketing experience, including internships, software highly preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; outstanding organizational skills; ability to collaborative and thrive in remote work setting.
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
MarketingMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status