We are looking for a skilled Product Marketing Manager to join our Global Ads Product Strategy team. You will be helping to create a cohesive narrative and a unified voice for all Ads products across multiple touch points and platforms.
This role is for you if you are: a strong, clear product marketer with excellent grammar and attention to detail, who has an interest in digital technology and product development (bonus if you are interested or experienced in online advertising).
You can write in a simple, straightforward and engaging way, keeping the end user in mind. You value consistency and know how to maintain and follow voice, tone and style
The ability to articulate complex solutions clearly and concisely to various stakeholders is also critical to success in this role.
- Lead, plan, write, edit, and iterate content for our self-service advertising products, including interface content, FAQs, training guides, 1-sheeters, user tips & tricks, etc
- Collaborate with market research, product marketing, sales, UX design, product management and engineering to make sure that your content accurately reflects overall strategy and serves a global content audience
- Quickly understand complex product development concepts and be able to communicate these clearly and succinctly to global partners
- Create written content that is clear, informative and engaging that adheres to ***s company voice, style and tone guidelines
- Evaluate content for quality assurance, working with cross-functional stakeholders as needed to update/revise content before releasing to customers
- Partner with market research and sales to determine customer needs to recommend appropriate content, updates and establish future best practices
- Create and maintain internal training materials for core Ads products and update as required
- Ask questions and seek to understand both customer and company rationale in everything we do