Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing manager to own launch activities, messaging / positioning, asset development and other key needs for certain offerings within segment targeting large businesses our client is looking for an experienced, hands-on product marketer to offer expertise and capacity across a broad spectrum of product marketing responsibilities focused on the large business segment.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, National Accounts Services, this position focus areas include supporting product launches, creating compelling product messaging, and building content/tools for go-to-market marketing and sales initiatives.
This position will support broad strategic initiatives spanning multiple weeks/months as well as producing near-term (short timeline) output/deliverables in response to stakeholder needs.
This role will support multiple human capital management (HCM) product areas as needed, including talent acquisition/talent management, benefits, and HCM platforms. Focus areas may change from week-to-week.
- Articulate the value proposition for select company products especially in talent acquisition and talent management.
- Develop a compelling value proposition to differentiate company from competitors
- Create and maintain message platforms to enable stakeholders across Marketing, Sales and Product (among others) Go-to-Market.
- Help bring company products to market.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans, launch plans and communications Product Evangelism.
- Showcase the evolution of select company products, for both internal and external audiences.
- Evangelize and publicize key product news and milestones, including product road maps
- Serve as a contact for product knowledge, subject matter expertise, and industry insight
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent in education and work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of B2B tech marketing experience with at least 2 years in product marketing and related roles
- Knowledge and experience in technology and Software as a Service (SaaS) in marketing, sales, or product management
- Experience in working with and empowering sales teams
- Experience developing and communicating product messaging successfully deployed by sales and marketing teams
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Knowledge and experience in B2B technology and Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Experience working within large businesses Capable to balance multiple projects & priorities; confident in a dynamic work environment
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION email your updated resume to Eric Anderson at email@example.com
with "Product Marketing Manager" in the subject title.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org