Yoh has an exciting opportunity for a Product Owner, Supply Chain Management
to join an industry-leading, Fortune 500 Company on a fully remote
basis. You would play a critical role in the organization by leading the product definition & delivery effort within the supply chain management domain. This direct hire, full-time opportunity is ideal for tenured Product Owners with an exceptional ability to influence change & drive accountability across business and technology teams. Technical expertise in Business Intelligence, Application Delivery, Architecture, and/or Data Integration is highly preferred.
See below for complete job responsibilities and requirements. If after reviewing, you are interested in learning more about this, or other opportunities within IT, please apply with your updated resume ASAP. Title:
Product Owner, Supply Chain Management Salary
: Competitive, depends on experience Type:
Full Time, direct hire Location:
Fully Remote; Irvine, CA or Miami, FL preferred Key Responsibilities
- Functional and/or client (or business) representative for a project or set of projects within a market-focus to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and business value delivered.
- Provides vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Oversees product success, end to end, market assessment through product implementation and support
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Defines quality and control objectives, critical success factors and measures compliance and KPIs of product, using as input into roadmap definition and execution
- Assess value and prioritize stories, epics and themes (backlog) to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy & ROI
- Conducts market, competitor, and industry research and assesses the business value and performance of solutions against capability needs
- Understands industry trends and application to Enterprise
- Recognized role model; mentors others across teams
- Effectively communicate to the team the stakeholder needs so the teams delivery meets both contractual requirements and established acceptance criteria, including expected quality and performance and to complete various work management activities according to defined service level commitments and process compliancy guidelines.
- Master's degree preferred, Bachelor's degree at minimum
- 7+ years' experience in business or product leadership roles
- Leading SAFe (SA) certification, CSPO or equivalent and/or SPO/PM (SAFE+ Product Owner/Product Manager) strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive change cross-functionally
- Expertise in one or multiple of the following domains:
- Business Intelligence, Application Delivery, Architecture, and/or Data Integration
- Experience with data use in business context including reporting, analytics, information flow and systems of record
- Promotes critical and systemic thinking while proactively managing risks and mitigation strategies
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.