Product Owner x3
Eden Prairie MN
Contract to HIRE
We are building the technology platform to enable Client to achieve the aggressive growth outlined in our 5 year plan and seek a Technical Product Owner to help define the vision and plan for that Platform. Technical Product Strategy requires a unique blend of real-world experience and theory, entrepreneurial zeal, and boardroom polish. You will work as a member of a multi-disciplinary teams to create market leading offerings and ventures. You're always up to date on the latest technology, you have a point of view on experience and interface design, and you enjoy digging into the why? before defining the what and how. If you're a creative thinker with a passion for technology and want to experiment to innovate, then we should chat.
* 5 or more years of technical product or business analysis.
* Demonstrated experience in working with agile development team.
* High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
*** What experience will set candidates apart from one another?
* Experience working in or around clinical/Utilization Management /Care Management environments or technology.
* A candidate with any healthcare background is preferred.
* Manage the feature development and defect backlog on a daily basis to ensure that priorities adhere to the strategic direction and ensure the execution of creative assets developed in support of a feature, such as the visual design, content strategy and copywriting, to ensure adherence to strategic vision
* Work collaboratively with the solution analyst, business and delivery teams to define and roll out platform technology strategy
* Communicating changes in strategic direction or priority shifts to cross-functional teams, and to their manager on development progress, escalating any issues that could impact the budget, timeline, or strategic vision
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
* 5 or more years of technical product or business analysis
* Demonstrated experience in working with agile development team
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation and quality are synonymous
* Proven analytical and quantitative skills (includes ability to use tools such as Excel and Access); ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
* Ability to think strategically and execute methodically, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiatives
* High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
* Ability to manage partner (internal and external) expectations and scope expectations through significant collaboration and partnership
* 5 or more years working in or around clinical/UM/Care delivery environments or technology
* Demonstrated ability to identify, understand, and drive resolution of complex critical issues
* Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization
* Experience in Utilization and Care Management
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or