Eliassen Group has available Product Owner positions to support the intersection between business and technology for enterprise clients.
Positions are hiring in September 2020 for long-term, full-time job openings. Qualified applicants will be reached immediately for a qualification conversation, and will be advanced to interview conversations with client managers quickly.Responsibilities of the Product Owner:
- Elicit the business needs of the customer to help determine solutions to complex business problems
- Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Interact with Senior Management to plan and execute strategic initiatives, taking complex projects from vision to reality
- Develop and manage requirements in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices
- Define MVP, own team backlog (grooming, prioritizing, refining) and implementation
- Contribute to vision and program backlog working with Product Management
- Drive iteration planning and define sprints
- Work with team to develop user stories for a feature and performing Just in Time Story elaboration
- Accept User Stories and participate in team demos with a focus on quality
- Answer questions for the team and participate in team retrospectives focusing on continuous improvement
- Negotiate tradeoffs with conflicting priorities based on value to the business and customer
Keywords: Product Owner, Liaison, SDLC, Backlog Grooming, User Stories, Agile, Direct Hire
Job ID: 338727 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!