Our Fortune 50 global client is seeking a Enterprise Infrastructure - Software Deployment Consultant to join their team immediately. If you are looking to work with a team of excellent IT professionals to further grow your skills and career, this could be the opportunity for you.
Enterprise Infrastructure - Software Deployment Consultant
8+ Months Contract
Job Description: We are currently looking for a senior deployment engineer to enhance, upgrade and deploy Snare Enterprise agents across the enterprise. Candidates should be highly motivated, possess strong technical, analytical and communication skills. They should be comfortable working with large scale systems and be able to adapt to a dynamic environment that requires quick turnarounds.
- 5-7 years of experience designing, developing and implementation of software and infrastructure to support high-availability and high-scalability.
• 5-7 years of experience troubleshooting product support issues post release and ability to arrive at solutions.
• 5-7 years of experience in development using C#, batch scripting, PowerShell etc.
• 5-7 years of experience with building and debugging tools in Windows, windows applications packaging & distribution across multiple OS versions.
• Previous experience collaborating in a fast-paced Agile environment with a highly multi-functional team.
• Previous experience collaborating with the team to design, architect and implement solution for upgrade, management and installation of clients across the enterprise.
• Strong communication skills, ability to work with cross functional teams across the enterprise to coordinate change management process, deployment process and triage.
• Previous experience troubleshooting problems with distributed Windows applications including installation, configuration and connectivity issues .
• A firm grasp of the Software Development Life Cycle & Product lifecycle management including iterative development, high-quality maintainable code, unit tests.
• Familiarity with communication protocols, Cyber Security, logging standards
• A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience.
If your skills fit this role, please apply for immediate consideration!
-Sorry no third parties.