Requisition Number: 81737 Position Overview
We are looking for a passionate Product Owner skilled in setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by an agile software development team working on global customer facing applications. As a PO, you'll be responsible for multiple applications and accountable for ensuring our clients' products delight customers by exceeding expectations and surpassing alternatives offered by competitors. This role requires the ability to imagine a vision of product excellence, the criteria to measure its success and translate it into stories delivered to a technical team for implementation.What You Will Do
What You Need
- Be a customer advocate. Champion the customer experience
- Be a product expert. Understand in detail the product from a customer's perspective
- Be a market expert. Understand the competitive landscape
- Provide vision and direction to the development team and internal stakeholders
- Define a long-term roadmap and product strategy
- Prioritize outstanding deliverables with the development team
- Ensure prioritization of deliverables align with the product strategy
- Articulate and document requirements
- Work closely with the development team and QA to clarify requirements
- Approve changes prior to production releases
- Ensure the backlog of outstanding deliverables is well enough defined for the development team to properly prepare and estimate effort.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals. Work with internal teams to satisfy dependencies (i.e. mockups from marketing)
- Perform demos to internal teams and customers upon request
- Work with internal teams to find new opportunities to make better use of the product
- Work with customers to help drive better adoption of the product
- Assist with planning product release schedules and setting expectations for delivery of new functionality
- Define success criteria for major feature sets. Measure and present results
- Performs all other duties as assigned
What can Insight offer?
- 4+ years hands on experience
- Familiarity with large account environments and protocol required
- Must have the ability to multitask with strong organization and time management skills
- Solid understanding of the Scrum Framework and principles of agility
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven leadership skills, specifically leading by example
- driven to provide quality solutions to challenging problems.
You'll collaborate with a team of proven professionals across multiple areas of expertise, ensuring you continue developing your skills while working consistently to deliver value to our clients. We'll invest in your professional development and provide a clear path for career advancement. At Insight, diversity and inclusion is critical to our success in designing, building, and implementing next-generation solutions. Our teammates bring unique life experiences, viewpoints and backgrounds that makes our team stronger. As a full-time, permanent team member, you'll also receive a full benefits package plus other perks like flexible vacation, 401k matching, and a quarterly bonus program.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. Compensation is determined by experience, skills, and fair market value: $90,000 to $120,000 base plus a quarterly bonus program. Candidates outside of this provided compensation range will be considered.
Posting Notes: Columbus || Ohio (US-OH) || United States (US) || INT || None || US - Columbus, OH ||Nearest Major Market:
Columbus Nearest Secondary Market:
Dublin Job Segment:
Developer, Cloud, Supply, Quality Assurance, Data Center, Technology, Operations