Fulltime with Ness
Need a developer experience, like who has exposure as a primary user of the product as a developer. He must have DEV-X experience.
He also needs to understand difference between Dev-X experience and traditional consumers experience. Needs to have experience building Dev-X is critical. Since APIs will be built that needs to be accessed by the Developers
As part of the product offering. Bonus points, if he has exposure where building embedded libraries for packaged SDKs which is loaded in to merchant solutions or clients platform.
What you will be doing
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time and form of desired results.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Influence’s business partners and service providers regarding priorities.
- Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices.
- Identifies and documents business strategies, objectives, and drivers.
- Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics and identifies improvement opportunities.
- Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/ROI.
- Re-engineers processes to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
- Assesses, applies, and projects the impact of system changes on users and internal and external clients or stakeholders.
- Uses knowledge of systems and industry requirements to develop or modify complex information systems.
- Reports and reviews testing results.
- Trains internal employees or external clients on changes, new systems, or new procedures. Conducts one-on-one or classroom training depending upon the size or desire of the audience.
- May mentor, guide, advise and/or check the work of less experienced business systems analysts.
- Considers business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Take the ownership of scrum team backlog as the Product Owner.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Ability to define user stories.
- Continuous problem-solving ability.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Able to define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Experience in working with Scaled Agile Framework a plus, not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Payments or Merchant Solution Domain