CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn t just encouraged it s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let s connect.
North Highland delivers a range of Product services across our portfolio and we are always on the lookout for skilled contractors to help achieve the stringent service delivery requirements of our clients.
Why North Highland? Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Our client is looking for Product Owners to work side-by-side with our North Highland and client teams to serve as the bridge between technology, customers, and the business.
If you are interested in future contractor opportunities and are committed to creating high-quality experiences across multiple sectors, we would love to hear from you.
The Product Owner role will be focused on product strategy, definition and prioritisation within cross-functional agile development teams; providing clear vision, priorities and metrics, and ensuring solutions meet both customer and business needs.
Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Create a clear product vision that addresses customer feedback and business objectives
- Prioritise and maintain a backlog of customer problems and product ideas based on business value and customer experience
- Create product roadmaps to communicate a high-level view of priorities to the wider organisation
- Define relevant product metrics and ensure releases are measured against benchmarks and targets
- Be the voice of the customer, articulating their needs and synthesising qualitative and quantitative data points
- Work with stakeholders to agree priorities and improve alignment between business and technology teams
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, business analysts and scrum masters
- Use best-practice product methodologies to help teams invent great solutions on behalf of customers
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United Kingdom without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
- Relevant experience in a product owner or product manager role on a digital product service
- A curious mindset and strong communication skills
- Experience working in agile software development teams
- A flair for teamwork and letting others take the credit
- Diplomacy in stakeholder management
- Extensive knowledge of data- and customer-driven product development methodologies
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation
. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide ( www.cordenceworldwide.com
), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.