Job Title: Product Owner
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Jacksonville, FL
The Data Transformation team is seeking a collaborative and highly energetic Senior Product Owner to lead the delivery of improved organizational trust in the client's greatest asset data - unlocking maximum business value and enabling enterprise-wide initiatives.
This is a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and we are seeking a leader that can motivate, lead, and inspire cross foundational teams, creating a 'can do' culture of innovation. As a Senior Product Owner, you will take on a portfolio of data issues and be responsible for leading a matrixed team with the collaboration between business and IT stakeholders - to resolve those issues across the enterprise using a predefined execution framework.
This role requires business and technical acumen, an ability to connect processes end to end, and collaboration across the Data Transformation program, various stakeholders, IT partners, and external vendors to deliver a comprehensive solution.
- Plans motivates and provides direction and leadership to matrixed and functional resources
- Guides team through the following phases to develop solutions: Define, Discover, Diagnose, Plan, & Remediate.
- Champions and influences business cases that result in outcomes that create a single and trusted source of data for analytics and reporting with a structured quality program.
- Anticipates resource needs, sets priorities, communicates accountabilities, and manages relationships in a matrix environment.
- Establishes and leads a cross-functional team on a large program while driving change to people, process, and technology.
- Applies a predefined framework to resolve executive-sponsored data issues.
- Effectively uses metrics and data visualization to report progress and data-driven behaviors needed to meet desired results.
- Creates an atmosphere of learning and growth (communicating important information to team and senior leaders on a daily, weekly and as needed basis through huddles, and other forms of communication).
- 5+ years related work experience
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate technical items with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Related Bachelor s degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- Ability to manage time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the continually-changing priorities of the business.
- Knows when to escalate and how to communicate issues and risks.
- Collaborative, concise and articulate communicator.
- Lead by example - knowing when and how to push for more results
- A proven track record of working with various stakeholders from issue identification to issue resolution.
- Proven ability to dive deep into issues with the goal to deliver solutions in a fast paced evolving environment.
- Experience managing matrixed teams through the following software develop frameworks: Waterfall, Agile, and Kanban.
919-230-9952 EXT 4481