Product Owner Senior (REMOTE)
We are looking for a candidate with the below skill set mentioned and experience for one of our major clients within the sales industry. The company is an American multinational off-price department store corporation, headquartered in Massachusetts. Open to remote work, as well as local to Marlborough, MA candidates. Must work EST or Central time-zone hours. Open to contract and convertible talent.
Interested candidates may share their updated resumes with Carolina - OMG Technologies.
The Product Owner will work within the Allocations Modernization Team/ART. Allocations is core to TJX’s business and the 'brains' behind what goods go to what stores. The Product Owner needs to have significant experience in working in an Agile environment and be able to dissect features into clearly defined stories for the agile teams to work on. In addition to core Product Owner, further core skills are flexibility, interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate/collaborate within and across multiple teams.
- Position will be working on enhancements to existing systems and modernizing systems.
- Position will be part of a scrum team. The position will write stories, define the work, and assist with any questions.
- Leading a development team in an agile setting / leading a cross-functional team.
- Working with developers, stakeholders, and the business/customers.
- Owning the backlog of user stories/enablers.
- Prioritizing and negotiating work with the team, product manager, stakeholders, and business/customers.
- Participating in and leading scrum ceremonies.
- Leading the scrum team in the collaboration of creating stories/enablers where detailed requirements and delivery is heavily focused on.
- Collaborating across multiple products or with external dependencies required for product development.
- Different stages of product development (i.e., discovery, testing, UAT, deployment, etc.)
- Creation of detailed functional documentation when needed (process flows, activity diagrams, wireframes, etc.).
- Working with cross-functional.
- 6 - 10+ years of experience.
- Agile SAFE experience.
- Using Jira, Confluence, Agile Methodologies.
- Different technology landscapes.
- Worked with the SAFe agile framework as a PO and participated in a PI event (preferred).
- Worked with the SAFe agile framework as a PO with a Product Manager (PM) (preferred).
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- Retail exp a plus.
- Mainframe exp is a plus.
Other job specifications:
- Employment Type: Corp. to Corp. Open to contract and contract to perm candidates. Open to convertible talent. Convertible is preferred.
- Contracting Length: 9+ months contracting position with potential for extension (s) and conversion to permanent employment.
- Job Location: Remote - Open to remote work, as well as local to Marlborough, MA candidates.
- Contracting Rate: $70/hr. C2C.
- Interview: A one-panel interview with HM and team members.
Interested candidates may share their updated resumes with Carolina – OMG Technologies. Thank you.