Product Owner Senior (REMOTE)
We are looking for a candidate with the below skill set mentioned and experience for one of our major clients within the sales industry. The company is an American multinational off-price department store corporation, headquartered in Massachusetts. Open to remote work, as well as local to Marlborough, MA candidates. Must work EST or Central time-zone hours. Open to contract talent and contract to hire.
Interested candidates may share their updated resumes with Carolina - OMG Technologies.
Open to remote and local talent (local talent will eventually work a hybrid schedule). Open to contract and contract-to-perm talent. Salary expectations for candidates for contract-to-perm talent. Retail experience is required.
- Requirements Elicitation & Management.
- Plan the requirements elicitation phase of a highly complex project or multi-phase programmes (approach, tasks, timing).
- Create and Socialize Roadmaps with key stakeholders
- Write Epics, Features & User Stories as required.
- Manage complex requirements across multiple connected projects or for a highly complex, large project.
- Review and critique other BA's/Product Owners deliverables, identifying risks and improvements.
- Act as a Product Owner on the ART and support the Product Managers deputizing for them as required.
- Effectively facilitate disagreements between users and help find solutions.
- Identify cross-project impacts and actively resolve conflicts.
- Solution Evaluation.
- Create and recommend innovative solution options to achieve business requirements.
- Support technical architects by suggesting technical solutions for business/solution requirements.
- Partner with the test team to review the master test strategy and approach.
- Partner with IT and business stakeholders to recommend go live approach if any outstanding test defects exist.
- Assist in the selection of appropriate internal or third-party solutions to deliver successful solution delivery.
- Structured Analysis.
- Manage/understand linkages between complex, cross-functional models.
- Use the most appropriate business analysis technique/method depending on the project/situation.
- Use functional decomposition to structure and organize the requirements for the solution.
- Create conceptual data models to support the data design and articulate data requirements to architecture.
- Use standard risk analysis techniques to identify, assess and respond to project or program risks.
- Lead structured walkthroughs to communicate, verify and validate requirements with stakeholders on complex projects and demo features to the business stakeholders as required.
- Functional Expertise.
- Expert in their business area and knowledgeable in all the systems functionalities, their integration, and components in the IT landscape.
- Business Partnering
- Creates strong partnerships with business stakeholders and IT partners including software vendors and system integration consultants within assigned projects.
- Change Management
- Drives adoption of the designed processes, associated organizational changes and solution use with stakeholders.
- Candidate should have 10+ years of experience (minimum 8 years of experience).
- The candidate must have experience working with Oracle RPAS Planning Solutions either Merchandise Financial Planning (MFP) or customized Unit Planning Solutions or similar industry-leading Merchandise Planning Systems.
- Retail Experience must
- The candidate will require experience in designing and implementing Merchandise Planning Systems in a Retail environment.
- Experience in creating complex Excel models to prototype and demonstrate functionality is also highly desirable.
Other job specifications:
- Employment Type: Corp. to Corp. Open to contract and contract to perm candidates. Open to convertible talent. Convertible is preferred.
- Contracting Length: 6+ months contracting position with potential for extension (s) and conversion to permanent employment.
- Job Location: Remote - Open to remote work, as well as local to Marlborough, MA candidates.
- Contracting Rate: $75/hr. C2C.
- Interview: A one-panel interview with HM and team members.
Interested candidates may share their updated resumes with Carolina – OMG Technologies. Thank you.