As a member of our client’s Product Development team, you will help shape the future and vision of their software. To do this, you will become an expert in the client’s products and industry. You will work directly with customers to gather requirements and understand their needs, as well as facilitate discussions and design sessions with internal resources. You’ll then prioritize those needs and help deliver them by participating as an active member of a development team.
The Product Owner will be in the unique position to help the client scale technology products to new organizations as the company rapidly expands to new markets. The team is looking for someone with a proven track record of leading technology scale initiatives, understanding transaction management workflows, and building new products to scale business operations.
This is a permanent position with salary target up to 85K but for a rockstar they can go to 95K. Our client offers and amazing work environment and great benefits.
• Contribute to the overall strategic direction of the product, including product roadmaps, and recommend new ideas for products and features.
• Build relationships with clients and stakeholders, and evolve the product to meet their needs.
• Work with individuals across company during all aspects of the product development process, from ideation through release.
• Understand business processes and translate those workflows into optimized technology specifications for engineering teams.
• Serve as the Product Owner for an Agile development team, providing guidance as needed during the development process.
• Prioritize and maintain the product backlog, including defects and feature requests.
• Regularly communicate product changes to internal and external customers, with the ability to explain issues from both a technical and business point of view.
4+ years of experience in product management; software experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in business or computer science
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Strong team player; desire to work in a collaborative environment
• Enjoys working with developers and designers to understand technology requirements
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Excellent process-driven mindset, organizational and analytical skills
• A genuine enthusiasm for building quality software
• Has Agile Scrum delivery experience in a Product Owner role
• Strong multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail to produce high quality of work
• Understands and can create tangible clarity around abstract ideas
1770 N. Park St, Suite 100 Naperville, IL, 60563Contact