What We'll Bring:
At iovation, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're constantly exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years working in an Agile Scrum environment
- 7+ years of relevant Information Technology experience
- Product Owner Certification
We'd love to see:
- Manage, prioritize and define backlogs for up to 2 Scrum teams
- Experience driving teams and management to decisions
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience systematically analyzing problems, drawing relevant conclusions, and devising appropriate courses of action
- Technical aptitude and critical abilities to speak to product capabilities based on the current technology
- Excellent communication skills and business process knowledge
Impact You'll Make:
- Experience in fraud or financial services
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile Framework environment
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent)
- Understand the general principles of Agile as outlined in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and be fully aligned to those principles
- Expectations in the first 90 days - You will research and learn our current solutions, products, and become familiar with the Scrum Team's backlog and product development roadmap. As a part of the product organization, you will help develop robust, compelling, and integrated data, analytic, and technology solutions that can be leveraged across vertical value chains and integrate easily into customer workflows.
- What you'll accomplish beyond 90 days - You will collaborate with solution architect and product manager to translate business requirements into user-stories for the development teams to implement, work with technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles, and work with development and operational teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product.
Additionally, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation and ensure traceability to detailed and clearly understandable product features. Working across multiple development teams and with operations, you will also participate in managing other key product management and defect management initiatives.
- Business Impact - You will inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency. As a Product Owner, you will act as an ambassador for the product internally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Consultant, Product Management