Duration: 6-month CTH
Overview: Every Turnberry consultant belongs to a practice, an internal group of consultants and leaders with shared experience and expertise. Each of these practices aligns to one of the eight core services Turnberry offers to clients. As a Product Owner, you will join Turnberry's Business Agility practice. Turnberry's Business Agility practice provides ways-of-working assessments with supporting improvement recommendations, Product Management and Agile Delivery education opportunities, team and enterprise-level Product and Agile coaching, and strategic staffing for each of the skills required to drive their Agile and/or Project to Product transformation journeys.
- Work collaboratively with business and technology partners to identify and delivery product enhancements and maintenance
- Handles all aspects of scope management throughout the agile delivery cycle including the approval of development prior to release into production
- Own and manage the product backlog which includes creating and reviewing Capabilities, Features and User Stories with Acceptance Criteria and ensuring the team has the right priorities
- Influence, lead and communicate to all levels across a broad range of customers and constituents
- Develop a technical understanding of the product platform
- Provide consultancy to business partners and Product Manager to ensure processes and platform is utilized properly
- Experience with Scaled Agile Delivery Framework
- 2-4 years of experience in Product Owner role for Workday platform and Agile delivery
The salary range for this role is $80,000 to $160,000 or the hourly equivalent. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.In addition to your salary, Turnberry Solutions offers benefits such as a comprehensive healthcare package (medical, dental, vision), disability and group term life insurance, health and flexible spending accounts, a utilization bonus, 401(k) with match, unlimited time off for salaried employees, parental leave for salaried employees, and flexible work arrangements (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Turnberry, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At Turnberry, inclusion is one of our core values. We are fully invested in and focused on hiring and growing a diverse team of high performers. We're committed to creating a positive and connected work environment for all. We believe that uniqueness in ideas, experiences, and backgrounds make us a better Turnberry: Turnberry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.