Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Manager on this position.
Position is 100% Remote
Compensation: Base + Bonus + 3 Weeks PTO + Matching 401K
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Product Owner to become exposed to and develop bleeding edge Biotech products.
The leading Global Biotech Company in its niche is looking for a Product Owner. The company has been in business for 50+ years, is publicly traded, has 6+K global employees, has $5.2B in revenues (16% increase over FY 2019), $108 million in profits (44% increase over FY 2020), has 750 product patents, released 7 new products in 2020 and is an active philanthropic institution.
The Product Owner will join a team of 15 in the design and development of new products/software. The Product Owner will:
- Guide the entire software development life cycle
- Meet with end users and marketing to gather requirements, create use cases and workflows to document functional requirements, work with UI/UX designers and software developers to ensure all technical specifications are satisfied and User Story’s Acceptance Criteria are met.
- Work within an Agile environment providing direction during Scrums and Sprints to manage the entire software lifecycle with Product Development, Marketing, Sales, Customers, Architects, UX Designers, UI Developers, Software Engineers and QA.
- Manage product backlog, create the list of backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives. Additionally, the product owner will map out project dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of development.
The Product Owner to the Manager of Product Software
- Must have 2-5+ years as a Product Owner
- Experience with large mission critical software systems and/or complex projects
- Experience creating Use Cases and/or Workflow
- Experience working within an Agile environment and participating in Scrums and/or Sprints and managing backlogs
- BS and/or MS in Computer Science, Biology, Science or related degree
- Any experience working with SDLC tools such as HP ALM, Visio, UML, Jira, CA Rally, VSTS, Rational, etc. is only a plus; NOT mandatory
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: 6% matching 401K, 3 Weeks PTO, HMO/PPO medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees; vacation and paid company holidays, flexible spending plans, tuition reimbursement and a casual work environment.