In-person interview mandatory in Chantilly, VA
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner on content-driven product offerings
• Experience working closely with engineering, documentation, and product management to establish overall product vision, decompose high-level requirements into user stories and tasks, manage and prioritize the product backlog, participate in scrums and validate delivered solution designs.
• Demonstrated ability to drive agile product development through SCRUM practices
• Experience deploying and/or iterating an enterprise Content Management System such as Sitecore, AEM, or IBM WCM
• Comfort engaging on technical concepts like system architecture, data modeling, API design, latency concerns, etc.
• Excellent conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (ability to write and or depict business-level requirements through stories, wireframes, and flows)
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work on teams within a highly collaborative environment, and with all levels of the organization
• Interest, aptitude, and initiative to help increase the team's quality and velocity through progressive agile methods like Gherkin
• Experience using SAFe
• Experience with headless CMS implementations
• Experience working with digital health products