Job Title: Product Security Engineer- R&D
Location: One St Jude Medical Drive, St. Paul, Minnesota (MN) 55117
Duration: 6+ months (possible extension)
Product Security Engineer- R&D
Hiring Manager Notes:
- Potentially a contract to hire position/ Goal is CTH
- 50/50 between onsite and remote work
- It's a Product Security role with exp in use cases.
- Security background or IOT background or Coming from cyber security background is great a plus
- Engineers background with design process exp
- 5 years in enterprise security or 2 years in product security
- Will work on R&D
- Any background is fine
- Exp with ISO or NIST
- Ability to do risk assessments
- Write security requirements
- Understand complex systems
- Product Security
- Regulated experience
- Someone who is passionate and wants to be in this environment
- 3-7+ years' experience plus BS degree or equivalent exp
- Risk assessments
- Maybe an engineering background?
- Aerospace, Financial, Medical Device, Automotive, etc.
- Regulated industry experience
- Can train someone
- Phone interview and then WebEx
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Assurance, or related field.
- 3-5 years of industry work experience in R&D product security, system engineering or related role.
- CISSP, HCISPP or other industry certifications desired.
- Experience with medical device quality systems
- Experience with using ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, AMMI TIR57, AAMI TIR 97, DISA STIGs and other industry standards in secure product development and requirements definition.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously in a timely manner, and be able to meet assigned deadlines and service levels.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen, resolve problems, deal with unresolved issues, delays and unexpected events, and the ability to effectively communicate with supported customers.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to write clear, concise business communication for multiple levels (management, technical, user).
- Able to understand and leverage the IT and business vision and strategy to support solution definition
- Able to understand FDA Guidance documents, Global Medical Device regulations and industry standards used in the design and support of Abbott medical devices.
Thanks & Regards,
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)